Mom of 2 ...πŸ’™ Caleb Michael πŸ’™ πŸ’—Riley Kathryn πŸ’— ... I have 2 Grandbabies πŸ’™ Knox Bradley πŸ’— Kollyns Kate ❀️Patriot 4Ever❀️ Trump/JFK

@Lauren_M_Bradley messaged to check on me, and this is my response

Doing ok, packing mine and my daughters things, trying to find help to move our stuff to storage. My phone will be shut off come August 9th because I can't afford to pay the bill. I wish I had people to check on me because after the 1st I don't know what will happen with me.

I don't have a lot, but is there someway I can help?
Praying for you and your daughter
πŸ’–βœ¨οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™βœ¨οΈπŸ’–

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Luckysusi in this post can reply

In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication

I do not have much either but would do what I could to help. Maybe a collection to keep the phone on?
I know so many in tents, or RVs
I have 8 in my home now and it really stretches things but I would love to try to help.

Mom of 2 ...πŸ’™ Caleb Michael πŸ’™ πŸ’—Riley Kathryn πŸ’— ... I have 2 Grandbabies πŸ’™ Knox Bradley πŸ’— Kollyns Kate ❀️Patriot 4Ever❀️ Trump/JFK

In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication

My daughter passed away a few months ago, and this packing is mentally, physically, and emotionally draining me.

I'm so very sorry for your loss. Love and hugs.. πŸ’–βœ¨οΈπŸ™

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

God Bless! She's helping you...

(2) Show this thread