It seems hard to get reach or gain followers on Twitter… engagement stats way down on when I had same follower count in the past. Just don’t have the energy for Substack essays right now. Telegram… gently lose followers no matter what I post. TS grows gently. I don’t use Gab much now; somehow being lectured on moral superiority when UX bugs unfixed and no real support for paying customers doesn’t feel good. AU is the oasis of sanity and positivity. Folk here are secure in their identity so don’t need to fight constant battles with each other to score “pointless points” to reassure the ego.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

💚🌟💚

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

Yes, Gab feed is bad, TS seems to gain but really just a Trump rally site. So many pointless points is spot on. Hopefully a shift soon, AU is for "goodness" and "family". Many more issues and twists and turns vbs to follow!

Wow. Interesting information. Thank you kindly Martin. 😊