Look to God Now, not politicians, not doctors, not teachers, not your pastor, not your rabbi, not your neighbor, not your brother, not your spouse, look to You and within go to God. Be ready for He is Here with You now. I am Loving You as I am loving God within Me as I am You. ❤️🙏✝️

We are ALL The Children of God Scattered Onto Lots we still cannot be stopped. ALL OF US Are The Children. Shine Your Divine Light of Gods Grace within You All. 🕊️

ALL WILL GO. NO ONE ABOVE THE OTHER. THERE ARE MANY, IT TAKES TIME BE PATIENT, HOLD YOUR LIGHT 💪

Imho..
https://youtu.be/FBuIBaDSO

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

What a friend we have in Jesus ~
Sending BIG 💗
#RainbowVibes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsiDukXIeVY

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

AMEN!!

Love You. 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Your posts always give me strength. Love you Jason. Thanks for keeping all of us focused on GOD/Jesus. Hugs.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

YW. I Love You All so Much, God is SO Good to Us. 🕊️

(1) Show this thread

I AM my Soul #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything. All Glory Be To God

❤️🙏

🙏🌿

In response Nede Catherine to her Publication

🙏🕊️

(1) Show this thread

❤️🙏✝️🕊️
https://vimeo.com/304691865

Imagine Dragons - Whatever it Takes on Vimeo

This is "Imagine Dragons - Whatever it Takes" by Dr Droo Peacok on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

Thanks I needed this, I am feeling very internal these days... Just sitting and being quiet. I don't feel like talking to anyone, just to GOD

In response I am What I am to her Publication

Follow Your Heart, and Feel for the Way.

(1) Show this thread

Love this GIF!

Amen, you have always posted things that resonate with me! That may sound contrite but rest assured there are many who do not believe in God. He is the only way the truth and the life!

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

❤️🙏✝️

(1) Show this thread

AMEN. I am feeling the spiritual battle right now with my employer. It is scary and I have my Bible with me for strength. I never thought it would come to me feeling my life is threatened by my employer. These are very scary times.

In response Janet Lewis to his Publication

You are safe and protect by God through Christ. Hold on, Be Brave, All will be OK. 💪❤️✝️❤️💪🙏

Isaiah 41:10
Do not yield to fear, for I am always near. Never turn your gaze from me, for I am your faithful God. I will infuse you with my strength and help you in every situation. I will hold you firmly with my victorious right hand.’

https://www.biblegateway.com/quicksearch/?quicksearch=fear+not&version=TPT

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

In response Janet Lewis to his Publication

Praying for you

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Karla0109) can see their posts

Amen! Amen! Amen! Truth! Trust God! Trust Jesus! Trust His Spirit! Rely on Him and Him alone! Those who seek Truth will find it! Those with ears to hear will listen to the Spirit! Man cannot be trusted! Trust God to lead you and be open to what He speaks!

God Bless You. ❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread

books, painting, walks in nature

@iamjason
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBuIBaDSO
= broken link> not available...

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

how about this?🙏🌍❤️✝️💪

https://youtu.be/Pv9Sn9a0hXc

Eminem-Not afraid (Clean Version) - YouTube

Hi everyone. Please like the video, subscribe and leave a comment. But most of all, Enjoy the lyric video :)

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

This little light of mine,
I'm gonna let it shine! 🌟🌟🌟

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

we are all praying for the same outcome. God's world

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

Amen ❤️🙏 It is already begun, look around to see the changes already, close your eyes, breathe, breathe, breathe, feel for them, then open your eyes.

(1) Show this thread