13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Q will forever remain anonymous
They are anons.
Like you all.
Work in quiet and move on.
Never to be worshipped.
Cycle of glorification ends.

Needs to be said. Until humans break their "worship programming" all good anons will most likely remain anonymous ...imo.

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Notimportant in this post can reply

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Not Important to his Publication

I've been here since day 1 of Q I fought in the 2016 meme wars and I am Deborah Sidener now living in Butte Montana and very proud of it Some day our children's children will speak of us Q told us we would know someday.

In response deborah sidener to her Publication

Interesting you posted this today as I just met an awake person that is all about God but hates Q and conspiracy theories ....that one baffled me. ☀️✨

I traveled a bit a while back & got to see a little of Montana & desire to go back. It's so beautiful there!

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response deborah sidener to her Publication

Going to pass thru Butte enroute to OR next week, I would love to meet and buy you a cup of coffee. So far your one of the closer anons to me. I love MT, keep those Californian's from encroaching please!

(2) Show this thread