Q will forever remain anonymous
They are anons.
Like you all.
Work in quiet and move on.
Never to be worshipped.
Cycle of glorification ends.

Only people mentioned by @Backontrack in this post can reply

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

Q said we would know someday who was talking to us WHY has that changed go back on his drops and read

Amen!

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

I'm torn on this idea. I completely understand your perspective on being anon, yet God gave us our own unique faces and names and to deny that would be the same as someone denying their own God given gender and getting a sex change. Hiding and not coming forth as the person God made us isn't a quality in leaders that anyone looks for. Anons are leaders whether we want to be or not. Chosen for such a time as this. To be the person we are meant to be. Its not about glory to me, it's about authenticity. ❀

GOD bless all anons and operators that are good. WAITED to see this. WOOT>

Done said why I used my face, them fkn idiots told me in my twenties, "I for instance would be on a fema kill list" and I took that very fkn personally GOD BLESS THE FROGS< but my pic is a HERE I FKN AM TO THEM DEVILS> WE WIN>

Needs to be said. Until humans break their "worship programming" all good anons will most likely remain anonymous ...imo.

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Not Important to his Publication

I've been here since day 1 of Q I fought in the 2016 meme wars and I am Deborah Sidener now living in Butte Montana and very proud of it Some day our children's children will speak of us Q told us we would know someday.

(1) Show this thread

😊 😎