President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Patriot who loves God, my family and the USA ! USAF Retired. F-4 Phantons Phorever. Trump, Flynn, JFK Jr, Elvis. In the end, GOD WINS !

In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication

Looks like a pedophile. Is a pedophile. Should be treated like a pedophile.

Love God,myfamily&mycountry, pro-life,pro-2A,anti-vaxxer,#FamilyIsEverything,#digital soldier,anon,mom,grandma,Godalways wins,JFKjrlives❤

In response Mako Shark to his Publication

I am so happy that this shit is out & finally coming to light. I was raised catholic, 12 years of catholic schooling ,all girl college preparatory high school and I knew something was so off in grade school but,my mom was in my ear constantly how she worked 2 jobs to make sure my sisters, brothers & I had a good catholic school education. The last 4 years the more i heard about all the priest sex scandals I finally had the courage to look up one monseigneur about 6 months ago who was heavily involved with our family on holidays,weddings& baptisms.
#PISSED
#crushed
#KARMA

Only people mentioned by @SassyTexan4Trump in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kennedy Trump Vision, click on at the bottom under it