Only people mentioned by @johnny1x in this post can reply

WWGOWGA. RESPECT the Flag . Faith in GOD AND HIS SON JESUS . LOVE OUR COUNTRY and the CONSTITUTION πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Keep America Free

In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication

A. Hole

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Judith Piersol to her Publication

s. plural!

(1) Show this thread

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

My timeline consists of nothing but this nonsense now.

Dumb AF.

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

In response OBEY CONSUME to his Publication

A little fucking humor on a page with such important shit certainly wont hurt anyones credifuckinbilty. If thats the only Dumbasfuck thing to discolor the seriousness of your page? Them wont you please accept my personal fuckin apologies.
Im sure Ill try to do better next time and meet your expectation of excellence.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot who loves God, my family and the USA ! USAF Retired. F-4 Phantons Phorever. Trump, Flynn, JFK Jr, Elvis. In the end, GOD WINS !

Looks like a pedophile. Is a pedophile. Should be treated like a pedophile.

Love God,myfamily&mycountry, pro-life,pro-2A,anti-vaxxer,#FamilyIsEverything,#digital soldier,anon,mom,grandma,Godalways wins,JFKjrlives❀

In response Mako Shark to his Publication

I am so happy that this shit is out & finally coming to light. I was raised catholic, 12 years of catholic schooling ,all girl college preparatory high school and I knew something was so off in grade school but,my mom was in my ear constantly how she worked 2 jobs to make sure my sisters, brothers & I had a good catholic school education. The last 4 years the more i heard about all the priest sex scandals I finally had the courage to look up one monseigneur about 6 months ago who was heavily involved with our family on holidays,weddings& baptisms.
#PISSED
#crushed
#KARMA

(1) Show this thread

EXACTLY - TWINS!!!!

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins πŸ™

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚