The death jabs were neither developed nor manufactured by Pfizer and Moderna. They were manufactured by military contract.

Only people mentioned by @twiggy4065 in this post can reply

In response Lillian Terwilliger to her Publication

Whhaaaat?

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

woah!

Justice. NOW.

I am confused as Pfizer and Moderna had all these aside effects and people died as a result. Also with the DOD having bio labs in Ukraine and this is why Russia went into Ukraine to destroy then. Please can you provide more info?

In response Marla DuBois to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

Kinda sounds like since we are the military might of the world, we might be witnessing our part in this game of deception 👀

Take off the 😎

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Sounds like a Good new to me since the Military Is under Trump Command

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

There is a difference between our military and the MID and "Top Brass"

(1) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

I am in Awe wow !

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Time to expose the 3rd War Castle....

Vatican- Religion ✔
City of London- Financial ✔
District of Columbia- Military

CORRECT. They were manufactured at the Pentagon's request. IT WAS THE PENTAGON WHO FORCED THIS JAB ON TENS OF MILLIONS AND THE CLOT-SHOT KILLED 14 MILLION PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD.