Amazing Polly has not seen SOF, but bases her perspective on her many years of research on the people involved.

Only people mentioned by @TheRealMe in this post can reply

“The greatest cover up in history, is history.” "An illusion it will be, so large, so vast it will escape their perception. "

In response The Real Me to her Publication

Polly certainly has an interesting take on this and it makes perfect sense, are they actually using this film to try to “control the narrative?”

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Doug from Canada to his Publication

It is entirely possible, and I've heard this or similar perspectives from other sources.

I think the answer is US. We get to choose how we respond, what we do or don't do with the information. We have to choose to not be lazy and let the topic desensitize us. We have to take action by being aware and protecting children, whether our own or others that we see in a questionable situation. We have to stop the school and church programming - if it goes against God's Word, it must be eliminated. We can no longer turn our heads the other way, thinking it's someone else's problem. This is how we turn their agendas against them.

(1) Show this thread

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response The Real Me to her Publication

Nothing but a know it all bitch….has misled so many Canadians I know who follow her

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Interesting. In what areas has she mislead? (I’m not saying she has or has not, just curious. I know we are in times of many false prophets).

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts