Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Free Bird

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Camille Faith to her Publication

Goya foods has "bioengineered" products on their labels! I never thought I would see that because we were told this was one to trust, NOT ANYMORE!

We keep looking for a grp that's Really Godly! we keep forgetting that this world system is under the Enemy 2 Cor 4:4 https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/2-Corinthians-4-4/

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DCast in this post can reply

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Free Bird to her Publication

I don't know if a good group exists! Everytime I pick up a package in the grocery store and read the ingredients it's all bioengineered, or has other things in it that aren't good!! I wish that would end!

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Yep
And ... they don't even have to tell (declare) all that they put in a product - just put it under Natural Flavors, etc
Canola oil they say is made from the (Canadian) canola plant, i.e. Rapeseed that was banned in Europe from feeding it to animals

(1) Show this thread