Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Nancy Cottrell

Goya foods has "bioengineered" products on their labels! I never thought I would see that because we were told this was one to trust, NOT ANYMORE!

In response Camille Faith to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @starshine in this post can reply

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

We keep looking for a grp that's Really Godly! we keep forgetting that this world system is under the Enemy 2 Cor 4:4 https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/2-Corinthians-4-4/

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Free Bird to her Publication

I don't know if a good group exists! Everytime I pick up a package in the grocery store and read the ingredients it's all bioengineered, or has other things in it that aren't good!! I wish that would end!

(1) Show this thread

Pray, Love, Peace...all that matters these days.🙏❤️✌️ The Lord is my best friend 👣

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Wow!