Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

You continue to post this slanderous nonsense without any evidence.
Which makes me wonder who it is you are actually representing. Have to admit, you had me fooled for the last three years.
AU has been infiltrated to an alarming extent by larps and demons pretending to be otherwise for some time. It is compromised.
Careful who you follow.

The crimies may make their own movie...

Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Father, Outdoorsman, Handyman, Patriot, God Loving defender of Freedom and God given rights. We must stand Together, or fall under Tyranny

I must say, the amount of people trying to push lies against Tim Ballard and the Sound of Freedom movie, makes me KNOW it must seen by everyone. I think the bullshit narrative of hidden agenda to make money is going to bite you in the ass! The truth will wake up the world! Stop trying to BLOCK THE STORY OF CHILD AND HUMAN TRAFFICKING being exposed! ANYONE WITH EYES TO SEE, AND EARS TO HEAR KNOWS THAT IT IS GOING ON! God Bless, Amen

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

O.U.R. Quietly Admits Tim Ballard's Sound of Freedom Tale is a Hoax!

https://youtu.be/nVAMtbq0Kiw

On June 27, 2023, exactly a week before the nationwide premiere of Sound of Freedom, Operation Underground Railroad published Sound of Freedom: Based on A True Story (Except for the Parts That Aren’t) which tries to retcon Tim’s O.U.R. Origin Story that he has peddled for years. Only problem is, it just simply ISN'T TRUE. Court records and Border Patrol tell the real story.
👇
https://americancrimejournal.com/o-u-r-quietly-exposes-tim-ballards-big-lie/

Lynn Packer, consulting legal counsel & Operation Underground Railroad, Alessandra Serano and Matt Osborne spent the last week attempting to minimize O.U.R.’s legal exposure, & this was extremely personal for Serano because she was the Assistant U.S. Attorney that prosecuted the Earl Buchanan case. She knew Sound of Freedom was pure fabrication, a lie Ballard told to anyone who would listen for ten years.

(2) Show this thread