In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

Whoa.....sup with that. IS he the hunter that became the hunted, IDK> confrused. BUT least that movie woke folks up. DID you see where someone said they were trying to graphene the drinks at a theater?

Only people mentioned by @LuddyDundrums in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

If he's a Mason, he has some explaining to do. This should be interesting. I have said all along. We have to get a jump on the idea that this could be away they will bring in chips. Start making memes right away before it's even an idea that comes to light.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I've had a few surreal moments of realization-I've been fooled by a few I should not have trusted and I never, ever want to feel that betrayal again. I hate to be blindsided. I agree.

(1) Show this thread
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

Yep for some reason well now obvious never warmed up to him, got this "flat" feeling for lack of a better word.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

it has been brought to my attention that SOF was produced to convince parents to get their kids micro-chipped.. just be aware and as usual - question everything

(1) Show this thread