Whoa.....sup with that. IS he the hunter that became the hunted, IDK> confrused. BUT least that movie woke folks up. DID you see where someone said they were trying to graphene the drinks at a theater?

In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

Yep for some reason well now obvious never warmed up to him, got this "flat" feeling for lack of a better word.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

If he's a Mason, he has some explaining to do. This should be interesting. I have said all along. We have to get a jump on the idea that this could be away they will bring in chips. Start making memes right away before it's even an idea that comes to light.

(2) Show this thread

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Yes, good job-he IS the Hunter who became the Hunted. Exactly who Q was talking about.

This is what that movie is all about. Chipping the children

MA CHIP TOO

absolute garbage. I can't believe you all. unfollowing every single one of you supporting this train of thought.

(13) Show this thread

Not that guy but someone was....should have saved that info....