Only people mentioned by @Godismysavior777 in this post can reply

1.) How would you add to this customer's soda? Syrup box bags that mixes with the tank behind the concession? Well, in that case you contaminate all who orders drinks, not just a particular customer. Why wouldn't management just do it themselves and leave any unnecessary people who could incriminate them later out of the picture?
2.) In front of the customer? Ridiculous; it open and obvious. At all points, the customer can see you serve the drink from the tap. Even if one could, how would the worker know which customer's drink to spike?
3.) Why wouldn't this person call the police right away? Especially after getting fired for attempting to pollute a food source from an unknown substance. Highly illegal. This person had the moral aptitude to resist, but failed to inform authorities immediately for this attempted sabotage? Odd.
4.) No, lets go a lab and find out what's in the mystery liquid. Sure.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Well, if true, the movie does sort us, and put us in one place.

I will wait for it to come out on DVD, because I hate dirty, sticky, overly noisy, expensive movie theaters... and being confined with a bunch of strangers.

We have surround sound - that we can dictate what the noise level is.

Just saw this article... seems the folks promoting the movie, think AMC are allies...
https://www.dailywire.com/news/production-house-behind-sound-of-freedom-addresses-rumors-of-amc-sabotage?fbclid=IwAR1WkQXYJ0E02cMd812I-FS6HFdUvEdM-TrDJBcTj_W5q-waFmpJWdsdRhA

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Wow you got our attention.

I'm muting you for posting this BS!!! You are a dick head, that's why.

You don't seriously believe anyone would believe this BS?!!! Why do you lie, though? What is your goal by spreading this horse sh*t?!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Smells fishy to me. C'mon man. 🤪

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

PANIC. IS. BEAUTIFUL!!

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

At the AMC in my area, you fill your own drinks and free refills.

In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication

Yeah, as much as I would like to believe this story…. I don’t

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

This sounds fishy. How would someone working the counter know what movie you paid for? Seems more like a ploy to get people to not see Sound of Freedom at AMC theaters which is EXACTY what [they] want.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

🔥👏over the target they are desperate

(1) Show this thread

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

I brought bottled water in my bag thank god.

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

Me too

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

For the price the theaters charge for the sodas and snacks I wouldn't purchase them anyway. Bring your own in an oversized handbag. Problem fixed.

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication

I made dried strawberries, bananas, and pineapple for my snacks.

(1) Show this thread

Maybe this is like the Vax. Nab them and drug them.

Trust no one. They know who is going to this movie. Good idea to take your own snacks. At my AMC I could carry a 32 Oz cup from Sub way and a sandwich. The seats had cup holders. They never looked when I passed the ticket taker.

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

Way Beyond Evil!

#Lawsuit!

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Something is really off, it reeks...I mean, come ON.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

WTF?