#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Just FYI,
Nana lost more weight on the low carb, mostly like Atkins diet than any other ever. Pounds fell off so fast I was having to buy new size clothes every dew weeks.

After very little time I did not want much food at all.

I did mild exercise 4 nights a week, similar to pilates, nothing strenuous maybe 10 to 15 min. I say pilates, but I didn't know it at the time. Originally all I did was I made every place on my body that I wanted to reduce hurt, with slow stretching movements.The best benefit from that was doing the exercises very very slowly.

I might try it again but with my back is too bad now and I cant do exercise so that is a problem.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I lost about 85 lbs walking 5k a day. I just put on a podcast and strap the dogs (shih tzu's) with me and GO! I absolutely love it. Started off 18 mos ago with walks around the block and then it just turned into a 5-6k because I want to finish what I'm listening to.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Night Shift to her Publication

That is awesome hun. Nana's problem is not being able to walk far or do much of anything else for that matter with back issues.
Wish I could.
Keep up the good work, it is awesome for your health.

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

In response Night Shift to her Publication

I listen to whatever podcast Juan is on when walking the dogs. 😆

(2) Show this thread