#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

The Return Of Jesus Christ / Who Are We / Black Hawk Down ๐Ÿš/ Secret Silence Wizard ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ/ Nevergonnagiveup / Awake And Aware / All We Do Win ๐Ÿ†/ The Woman Of Heaven / Have Heart Of Jesus โค/ Life Is Nothing Without Risk / I Have Left A Bread Crum Trail In Gematria ๐Ÿž/ Greatest Romance Of The Universe โค/ The World Is Still Americas To Lead / The Devil Is Different Than The Satan / Thank You Lord For Your Sign ๐Ÿ™/ Where Is The Exit To The Matrix / Letters Out Of Divine Numbers / Myk Hyn Protection From Evil / Does Not Care About Magdalene Anymore ๐Ÿ˜ญ/ Plan Decoder The Oracle The Beginning Hold On Let Me Ponder My Orb ๐Ÿ”ฎ/ Theyre All As Stupid As Stupid Gets / Believe The Voice Of The Lord ๐ŸฆŒ/ There Is A Way Out / Learning To Teach By Teaching To Learn / God And I Are Nearly Completely Merged โค/ The Great Mother Who Comes Forth ๐Ÿ’ƒ
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=inspecting%20every%20inch%20of%20the%20ship
331-133
TS 8:02

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-to shut, shut up
Greek- that which is laid up, a votive offering

Hebrew-Admatha, a prince of Persia and Media
Greek-praise

Hebrew- to smite, hammer, strike down
Greek-to draw over, to become as uncircumcised

Hebrew-to murmur, roar, defeat in battle
Greek- to lay hold of

Hebrew-woman, wife, female
Greek-not keeping covenant

#BlueGreenTeam๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Pasquale in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christine Pasquale, click on at the bottom under it