Dept of Defense decode

=

The Return Of Jesus Christ / Who Are We / Black Hawk Down 🚁/ Secret Silence Wizard 🧙‍♂️/ Nevergonnagiveup / Awake And Aware / All We Do Win 🏆/ The Woman Of Heaven / Have Heart Of Jesus ❤/ Life Is Nothing Without Risk / I Have Left A Bread Crum Trail In Gematria 🍞/ Greatest Romance Of The Universe ❤/ The World Is Still Americas To Lead / The Devil Is Different Than The Satan / Thank You Lord For Your Sign 🙏/ Where Is The Exit To The Matrix / Letters Out Of Divine Numbers / Myk Hyn Protection From Evil / Does Not Care About Magdalene Anymore 😭/ Plan Decoder The Oracle The Beginning Hold On Let Me Ponder My Orb 🔮/ Theyre All As Stupid As Stupid Gets / Believe The Voice Of The Lord 🦌/ There Is A Way Out / Learning To Teach By Teaching To Learn / God And I Are Nearly Completely Merged ❤/ The Great Mother Who Comes Forth 💃
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=inspecting%20every%20inch%20of%20the%20ship
331-133
TS 8:02

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

God's child #BlueGreenTeam💙💚

Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-to shut, shut up
Greek- that which is laid up, a votive offering

Hebrew-Admatha, a prince of Persia and Media
Greek-praise

Hebrew- to smite, hammer, strike down
Greek-to draw over, to become as uncircumcised

Hebrew-to murmur, roar, defeat in battle
Greek- to lay hold of

Hebrew-woman, wife, female
Greek-not keeping covenant

#BlueGreenTeam💙💚

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

(2) Show this thread