#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

What if I told you that [they] made Christians think that magic and alchemy is always used for evil so we wouldn't ever figure it out and be able to use it against [them]?

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

THE SACRED GEOMETRY OF LIGHT/DARK & DARK/LIGHT
AND THE "DOUBLE-EDGED" SWORD OF TRUTH

Words Create Whirleds (13/4)

Black (W)hole/(W)hite Whole/Wholly Spirit

Universal Matrix (i.e. "G.O.D." as the (G)rand (O)rganizational (D)esignm, or Logos of the Universe--the Sacred Geometrical Network of TRI-ANG-"EL"-LATED Holo-Fractal Light is the Basis of the Creative Word, or Gematria. GOD = 17/8. "You will be Surprised at Who you are Speaking to Here."

The Fear-Based-Inverted Matrix. Dark Matter is Light that is Trapped in Material Form

Big Bang/Big Bloom Flower of Life

Our Hearts are Holo-Fractal Expressions of the Light to Dark-Dark to Light Matter-Mater-Mother Heart of the Universe.

When Our Holo-Fractal Heart is in Resonance with our Holo-Graphic, Left Brain/Right Brain Resonance with the (H)whollly Spirit of Source, Our Brains become an Instrument though which we can Discern the Wissom/Sophia of Universal Truth/ Word of God (13/4)

The Very Essence of Christ Consci

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Q-GENESIS, THE GREAT AWAKENING AND THE COMING OF THE QUANTUM CHRIST

Christ Consciousness Explained From A Biblical Perspective - YouTube

Christ Consciousness Explained From A Biblical PerspectiveSubscribe https://goo.gl/2k0uu5Listen To TruthSeekahs Music On Spotify: https://spoti.fi/36WdMLx1 O...

THE SACRED ANATOMY OF CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS

The Anatomy Of The Inner Christ & Awakening Your Divine Frequency - YouTube

The anatomy of the inner christ, the Chrism Sacred secretion, is a genuine and vital part of the Christian texts, it's just we have forgotten how to interpre...

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Craig Robert Steele, click on at the bottom under it