#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

What if I told you that [they] made Christians think that magic and alchemy is always used for evil so we wouldn't ever figure it out and be able to use it against [them]?

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

THE SACRED GEOMETRY OF LIGHT/DARK & DARK/LIGHT
AND THE "DOUBLE-EDGED" SWORD OF TRUTH

Words Create Whirleds (13/4)

Black (W)hole/(W)hite Whole/Wholly Spirit

Universal Matrix (i.e. "G.O.D." as the (G)rand (O)rganizational (D)esignm, or Logos of the Universe--the Sacred Geometrical Network of TRI-ANG-"EL"-LATED Holo-Fractal Light is the Basis of the Creative Word, or Gematria. GOD = 17/8. "You will be Surprised at Who you are Speaking to Here."

The Fear-Based-Inverted Matrix. Dark Matter is Light that is Trapped in Material Form

Big Bang/Big Bloom Flower of Life

Our Hearts are Holo-Fractal Expressions of the Light to Dark-Dark to Light Matter-Mater-Mother Heart of the Universe.

When Our Holo-Fractal Heart is in Resonance with our Holo-Graphic, Left Brain/Right Brain Resonance with the (H)whollly Spirit of Source, Our Brains become an Instrument though which we can Discern the Wissom/Sophia of Universal Truth/ Word of God (13/4)

The Very Essence of Christ Consci

Q-GENESIS, THE GREAT AWAKENING AND THE COMING OF THE QUANTUM CHRIST

Christ Consciousness Explained From A Biblical Perspective - YouTube

Christ Consciousness Explained From A Biblical PerspectiveSubscribe https://goo.gl/2k0uu5Listen To TruthSeekahs Music On Spotify: https://spoti.fi/36WdMLx1 O...

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

THE SACRED ANATOMY OF CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS

The Anatomy Of The Inner Christ & Awakening Your Divine Frequency - YouTube

The anatomy of the inner christ, the Chrism Sacred secretion, is a genuine and vital part of the Christian texts, it's just we have forgotten how to interpre...