Hair is humanity's 'Antenna' for Spiritual connections.

https://pin.it/6JuBjbC

Only people mentioned by @LanieLou_MAGADonian in this post can reply

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

Once my hair reaches a certain length, which is not long at all, my senses get overloaded, and I am irritable until I cut it.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

This may explain female intuition.

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Doesn't shock me, at all! :)
Good to hear, too, because long hair and beards are popular with the males in my immediate family.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

People don't really realize that Trump has long hair :)

Maybe long hair does enhance creativity. Some of the best Beatles music came out when they had longer hair at the end of the 60's. In fact, some of the most meaningful lyrics were written by long-haired freaky looking people in the 60's and 70's.

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

Another reason to not wear hair extensions besides they perform a ceremony over it after it is cut off the host growing the hair, I don’t know HOW IF ANY THING about doing that would effect your antennae 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

In response Ella Elaine to her Publication

They perform a RITUAL not a ceremony- correcting myself

(1) Show this thread

Proud American Patriot. Would rather be a free man in my grave than living as a puppet or a slave. Son/Father/Brother/Musician

I guess i'm going long again. Hippie days are hear again.

Extremely interesting, but I'm curious:
What about bald men (and sometimes bald women, like my aunt)?
And should I worry, now that my hair has thinned?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jFrKgNpiPw
what about long hair and a weird head

They Found Strange Skulls in a Paracas - YouTube

Over the past century, extremely unusual burial remains have been discovered in Peru. The skulls of these remains are so unique that some researchers have su...

JUST reminded me as a teen, my TI bad ass covered me, but this one TI was fkn TRIPPIN almost foaming at the mouth trying to call me out about a hair touching my collar even though it was bobby pinned up, while we were doing morning exercises, AND that Sgt. REDD came up and was FKN AY TRIPPING TALKING BOUT I WILL GET YOUR HAIR CUT OFF> MY TI STEPPED IN AND FACED HER SORRY ASS OFF IN FRONT OF JESUS CHRIST AND EVERY BODY> and then said later NO one fks with my dorm chief and basically called her insane.

Think about the rendition of Sampson.

Mine is down past my back, and I ain't cutting it....every several years I see my one cousin and she cuts only the ends, AND I am never cutting it, period. EVEN if Jesus blesses me to one hundred. lol

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Interesting for sure. If only I could wear my very fine textured hair long.