Murkowski
Cassidy
Toomey
Collins
Sasse

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

What an embarrasment to Louisiana! POTUS helped get Cassidy elected. Shameful POS!

These Dems are the worst!!! Oh wait...

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

[they] FOOKED

I am a wife! I am a mom! I am the one my grandkids call GiGi! I am a Trump Patriot! I am a child of the One and only True God! I am loved!

They look Confused!!!but just wait! the Best Is Yet To come! 😂🤜🏻🤛🏼🇺🇸

Texan who is a huge Trump fan! Here to watch the show along with others who feel the same!

We inow them well! They never disappoint.

Owner/Proprietor of Alice's Restaurant at The End Of The Universe https://gab.com/Drops7Of7Jupiter https://twitter.com/HadesLady777

Here's the thing about this. We are in the end of Revelation. Literally. God arrived on earth 12/21/2020, at the Great Conjunction, or Star of Bethlehem. This is Judgement and it takes longer than a day. Decisions made at this time mark people for who they really are. The fact that the fraud election was certified on 1/6/2021, which happened to be Archangel Gabriel's Day AND The Epiphany was very telling. Remember, it's going to be Biblical. The WHOLE corrupt temple comes down. 98 percent of DC falls. I have it on good authority. 💚⚡⚡⚡💚

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication

I saved a pic of that Star on 12/21/20 over Bethlehem.

(1) Show this thread

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Id like to throat punch Cassidy. fckn traitor.

#WWG1WGA #GODWINS, #FREEDOM #MAGA WIFE, NURSE 27 YRS HERE TO FIGHT FOR OUR FREEDOM SO OUR CHILDREN WILL LIVE IN A BETTER WORLD

Impeach the traitors! They are not for our Country!!

TRAITORS, much?

Patriot, Mom, Christian ✝️ Trump supporter

Bunch of FuckTards there....