Save the Children, GOD, WorldPeace, Mr.Trump President of the World, JFK, Putin, Digital & Spiritual Warrior for the Army of God.

Hello anons
i am in danger
I live in Rotterdam Netherlands
The government police is stalking me and taking me hostage all the time. now 3 times in 3 years
11 July 23 they were banging on my door around 14:30 with I think 4 cops, I heard this from neighbors. They try with lies to lock me up.
3 July and 4 July I have been held hostage at my residence address by 6 police officers and 1 in cognito The one in cognito has been stalking me since '21 He accosted me 10 Nov 21 at a location and promoted the vaccines that I should take them
They took away my driver's license after 39 damage-free years with lies that I drink alcohol and am mentally unwell.
July 17 and 18, 2023 I was held hostage again by 3 police officers who were under the influence of coke they refused to identify themselves and refused to accept my

Only people mentioned by @AnneM in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anne Man, click on at the bottom under it