Hello anons
i am in danger
I live in Rotterdam Netherlands
The government police is stalking me and taking me hostage all the time. now 3 times in 3 years
11 July 23 they were banging on my door around 14:30 with I think 4 cops, I heard this from neighbors. They try with lies to lock me up.
3 July and 4 July I have been held hostage at my residence address by 6 police officers and 1 in cognito The one in cognito has been stalking me since '21 He accosted me 10 Nov 21 at a location and promoted the vaccines that I should take them
They took away my driver's license after 39 damage-free years with lies that I drink alcohol and am mentally unwell.
July 17 and 18, 2023 I was held hostage again by 3 police officers who were under the influence of coke they refused to identify themselves and refused to accept my

Only people mentioned by @Nadire in this post can reply

In response Nadire Q-Z to her Publication

🙏

Save the Children, GOD, WorldPeace, Mr.Trump President of the World, JFK, Putin, Digital & Spiritual Warrior for the Army of God.

In response Nadire Q-Z to her Publication

sovereignty and sovereign papers They stole my license plates that say Common Law on them from me
I was taken hostage with handcuffs in a police van while both officers had used coke. a 3rd officer drove my car also under the influence of coke.
Lawyers do not help me
They want to take everything away from me and lock me up
I captured this on video this footage is safe.
They hate Trump and hate that I am an anon
Should I not post anything more here or share posts for several days they have me locked up
The government has fallen the police are flipping through here.
I want to let this know that in someone knows about this.
Greetings Nadire