A while ago, I asked for prayer for my brother, who suffered from Parkinson’s and Lewy-body dementia. So many of you responded and lifted my family up even though you didn’t know me. Anonup is amazing like that. 💕 Anyway, I wanted to share that he recently passed away. He’s finally free from Parkinson’s and at peace. 🕊️ The world lost a truly kind and gentle man.

Only people mentioned by @wordnerdette in this post can reply

thoughts -> feelings -> actions -> results. When you change your thoughts, you'll change your life.

In response wordnerdette to her Publication

Thank you everyone for your encouraging words and prayers. It means more than you know. 💕💕💕

Sorry for your loss
💕🙏🙏🙏💕

So sorry for your loss

Praying for you and your family! So sorry for your loss.

I'm so sorry.

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

I am so sorry and sending hugs and prayers your way.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

May your beloved brother enjoy exploring the wonders of Heaven after God has welcomed him home with open arms. My deepest condolences to you and your family.

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

What a touching post, I am so deeply sorry for your loss, thank you for letting Us know🐸😇🙏🏻Prayers for comfort and grace🌺

Be ready to stand alone in this world. Truth never stands with the majority.

Very sad to lose a brother. My deep condolences to you and your family. 💔🌹

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

So sorry for your loss. He is now running free and awaiting your arrival. 😇

💖💖

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

🙏🏻❤️🌻

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

💖