Only people mentioned by @kevinjbuttner in this post can reply

Disciple, Husband, Dad, Aware, Free-Thinker I follow back! Behold, how good & how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!

In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication

Hey Guys, this was posted on 1/6/2021 on Parler and it is a repost of his 12/12/2020 at 9:30 AM on Twitter. I saved them in my Q folder so I have the datestamps of them both!
Love you guys!! Keep the faith!!!
#wwg1wga

I heard it was going to be💥💥💥BIBLICAL💥💥💥 so here I am!

How old is this Post????? Parler is not up.

amen

I am a warrior for God, our country, truth and for freedom. Trump is my president! WWG1WGA

If you love Amanda Grace, she gave a bombshell prophetic word yesterday (day before impeachment trail began). God saying a HUGE surprise is coming in this trial and it will rattle congress greatly; strike fear (I think). That prophetic word was very heavy about what is coming in many respects. Also, God is removing the crown of covid (covid means crown). Lin was on her podcast today too.

A Christian Patriot from the Beautiful state of Oregon. Praying and interceding for ALL Patriot Warriors. Pres Trump is STILL my President!

In response Warrior Annie to her Publication

Amanda Grace is found on YT at Ark Of Grace Ministries or at https://amandagrace4him.blogspot.com/. Like I said, this will be Biblical.

American Patriot. Proud supporter of OUR President Trump. Fighter for OUR kids. Protect Free Speech. Fight for Our 2nd Amendment.

In response Warrior Annie to her Publication

thank you.. i really like Amanda

(4) Show this thread

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

BILL GATES IS BUYING UP MOST THE FARMLAND NOW. THAT SCARES ME EVEN MORE THAN THE CCP! THANKS LIN! ALWAYS THE VOICE OF REASON & PATRIOTISM TO THE END! 🙏🙏🙏

I am God's creation with unalienable Rights AND a Day 1 'anon' On YT when I saw post-someone posting on 4chan. Me, What a chan?

Confirmed.

I hope that means we seize the land that Gates bought up!! 242,000 acres from Washington to Florida!

Wanting is the root of all needing stuff.

In response Alisha Green to his Publication

Really not that much land. Just a speck on the US.

Wanting is the root of all needing stuff.

In response Alisha Green to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

God Lovin’ Texas Lovin’ Trump Lovin’ Girl! GOD BLESS THE USA ❤️🤍💙🇱🇷🇺🇸

when was this written? today? last week? 2020? anyone know? there is no time stamp or date?

In response JenAnn I Am to her Publication

It looks like his Twitter account maybe. I didn't see this on any recent Telegram posts. I just checked.

In response JenAnn I Am to her Publication

seems like this was one he did in Nov

(2) Show this thread

Thank you Lin Wood for your encouragement!!

I wonder if the CCP knows when the NWO DEEPSTATE Satanists get done using them, they'll be destroyed too. Do they really think they'll be allowed to have control of the world in the end? Idiots.

“You never Know How Strong you R, till being Strong is the only Choice you have” - Bob Marley🙏

ummm listen to only Trump? he hasn't said anything in s month;)

Trust the plan— God’s plan. Not going down without a fight👊🏼🇺🇸♥️✝️ 17 sent me😉19 is our president! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

yup thats what bill gates bought thousands and thousands of acres of land recently. snake! someone needs to remove him from this planet. he wants to kill us all.

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

..ok, I am drunk....bad day.
I am sick of my "better half" giving me the "hope your right" spiel.
NOW DAMMIT!

In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication

The struggle is real on many fronts lol

In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication

Not drunk and totally agree!!

(3) Show this thread

When did LLWood write this?

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

parler is still not up had to be at least 3 weeks ago

I am not an anon. I am a patriot and a cowgirl who loves President Trump and stays informed.

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

It looks like a Parler post so it must be old.

(3) Show this thread

Was this today?

#WWG1WGA #JesusSaves #Truth #SaveTheChildren | Chemist, Retired Elberton, GA

In response Tara Driscoll to her Publication

I'm assuming today, folks. It's trending currently on CloutHub social media platform. I simply pealed a copy and dropped it in our AnonUp™ site...

In response Tara Driscoll to her Publication

Probably old. Before Parler went down? That's the Parler symbol.

(3) Show this thread

Just a Midwest Patriot gal who believes in our Constitutional Republic, the Rule of Law, & 1st & 2nd Amendments #TrumpIsStillMyPresident

He is 100% correct.
And folks everywhere need to heed the truth.