Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Brilliant and humbling all at once. WWG1WGA is not just a catch phrase…well done Martin and thank you once again. I love the way you think and write.

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Excellent, Martin! The depths of your understanding and your ability to put it down on paper amazes me. 🔥🔥

An unapologetic old man [directly] advantaged by my faith in and worship of the One True Creator God, I AM.

Brilliant! 😎 😎 😎

Martin, a magnificent piece of journalism! Thank you. Brian

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

So well said Martin. Thank you for your words, many of them could be mine as well. The more I learn, the more I find there is to know….it can be overwhelming if you let it. I seem to be constantly reevaluating what I know…or think I know, and what I am learning. It is far more vast than I ever imagined. I am forever changed however, there is more coming….I know this. There are so many around me that have not changed, although I know they have a sense of it, I can feel their unspoken confusion. So many resisting to know. I hope you are good Martin. We really are truly all in this together…..for as long as it takes…. Be well in mind and body my fellow traveler… God Bless....❤️

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Martin.
Thank you.
🕊

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

ThankQ Martin

You again lay out the bits to present the overview while maintaining the link to the human, yourself.
God bless you with health & safety and continued guidance on the good path.

THANK YOU SIR SPOT ON AS ALWAYS GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS FOR YOUR WONDERFUL WRITINGS AND PERSPECTIVE

Excellent as usual, thank you Martin, hope you are well.

grand rising Martin...another excellent written essay...God bless you and your family

Until We TAKe all THEY FooKeN MarBles….KeK