Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Anyone have any intel on the accuracy of this statement? I have heard several times that white hats took over the chemtrails. I sure hope so.

YES - No harmful chem trails - I have studied this since 2019 and there is more than enough proof out there.. the insects and plants are the proof.. I knew what to look for - The only way to eliminate the NON HUMANS is to take away the poison air that they thrived on and their food source... You will start smelling decay in the air (covered up by Fires)- Most people still wearing masks aren't wearing them bc they are brainwashed they are wearing them bc they do not want to breathe in CLEAN AIR... they are losing their human form and they rotting from the inside out - I know..I have seen it and smelled it.. its not going to be pretty.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DinaElle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elle DiNardi, click on at the bottom under it