Anyone have any intel on the accuracy of this statement? I have heard several times that white hats took over the chemtrails. I sure hope so.

Only people mentioned by @DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

ORGONITE
CLOUD SEEDING

God communicates with numbers lmao, Just hop on board with the Masonic number games

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Their correlation to weather events would be one way to tell.

Yes, I've heard this for over a year now, mostly from Judy Byington.

Also, the claim that all nukes have been disabled for a few years now. Every nuke, everywhere. I hope these things are true.

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

I've heard that, but I think that's total BS, Juan's says they are doing it to protect us from a missile attact, like a shield of sorts.

But I want it to all stop, we need Clean Air, and Beautiful Blue Skies again!

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response Qpatriots 1776 to his Publication

Yea, heard Juan say same. I just know the other day they sprayed about 5 times over my house and I woke up with my eyes crusted over and a headache all damn day. It’s something.

(1) Show this thread

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

YES - No harmful chem trails - I have studied this since 2019 and there is more than enough proof out there.. the insects and plants are the proof.. I knew what to look for - The only way to eliminate the NON HUMANS is to take away the poison air that they thrived on and their food source... You will start smelling decay in the air (covered up by Fires)- Most people still wearing masks aren't wearing them bc they are brainwashed they are wearing them bc they do not want to breathe in CLEAN AIR... they are losing their human form and they rotting from the inside out - I know..I have seen it and smelled it.. its not going to be pretty.

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Since Drop 4 back in 2017, and we get reminders every day since from God who has already won

Juan O Savin said they are not harmful and they are actually protecting us from incoming missiles. At least now..

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

I feel Juan O Savin is a very reliable source. He's generally straightforward and true.
Coming from 107, I believe it's true.

(1) Show this thread