So this seems to be fake. The person responsible for the post should be deeply ashamed.

So I fell for it too.

Only people mentioned by @MarianKamp in this post can reply

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

In response Marian Kamp to her Publication

Don't feel bad, most of us react instinctively when we see a child missing. I didn't "pick it apart" myself.

Formerly TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel, but all my info disappeared, so have had to re-do my acct. I stand with God and DJT - WWG1WGA

Whole plea seems "off!" Hope this isn't true. It would help to know WHERE this had taken place, last seen where, what time, what was she wearing, kind/color of bike, etc. Also....why a "SILVER" alert? That's for elderly folks. Should be an "AMBER" alert for children! And if we DID have info, guess we'd have to call our local authorities, as there is no contact info listed.

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Praying Sofia gets home safe and soon!

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication

Really - how would that happen when there is no phone number.... a SILVER ALERT...??? thats for adults... Did you even read the description? Something is really off with this ....

(1) Show this thread

DO NOT REPOST THIS ..... its not like anyone is going to look for the child..... contact FB - report it... I personally would not have posted this to begin with since there is no description/NOTHING - everything about this is wrong.. I am so sick of this shit.

I just looked there are NO ALERTS out for this name ... looks like a location and not a name.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I thought a silver alert was for an elderly person.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

I can't find anything on this girl online. Suspect

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

Silver alert?

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

🙏💗🙏Praying for Sofias' safe, swift return.

Praying For Sofia!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

Dundalk Ireland?
Gisteren is Dutch for yesterday
Maybe the alert system is different over there?

Something is not right with this silver alert? That's for adults and the lady gives no description they are trying to sell this child that's what's going on

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

I saw the silver alert right away...something isn't adding up.

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Knowing what is going on in the world & who is in charge of Amber Alert-why in the HELL are parents not watching their children ALL the time. Go outside with them, ride a bike with them, play on the swing set & slide with them, go to the bathroom with them. Wake Up

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response connie wright to her Publication

Exactly! That's what I did with my kids.

(1) Show this thread