JFK JR

HOLY SHIT BATMAN!

Back in the 80s when I was in Navy we had a Westpack meaning our ship would visit different countries in the west coast like Japan, Hong Kong, Philippines and one of those Countries was Diego Garcia that is freaky, theirs nothing to do in that base. The history of that island is not good what they did to the native people is awful ❗️🤨my intuition was telling me that the Malaysian plane didn’t blow up or what ever at the time they were saying, I didn’t believe what they assumed happen to that plane, these people are Evil, PURE EVIL❗️😏I can image what happen to all those poor people in that plane I feel bad for them and their families 🙏🏼

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @choretoke in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response chore Toke to her Publication

Didn't Field McConnell have something to do with knowing what happened to that Plane? I thought he said that all of the bodies were found with their blood drained. I seem to remember that. I really need to have a notebook for all of this.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

There was a report someone took a phone photo from a passenger, just a black screen but the report said it came from diega garcia.. Who knows if that is true

(1) Show this thread