Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

The patent was for any jab to be in the air, no need to get a shot, just breathe it in. Ever notice almost everything is now scented? What do people do when they smell something good? Deep breathing, brings more toxins to your lungs.

Not only scented things, how many places and vehicles require air filters? Where are those filters made? Any protocol or control on how they are made? Last fall/winter I had to replace the air filters in my car twice, it seems the mice loved them... first time that's happened here.

this interview did not happen in 2005 the plane didnt disappear until 2014 but everything this man says is what I believe. NXPI the ticker symbol for the company that has gobbled up the three other companies that had use of this tech.

What was the flight #?

In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication

MALASIA 370

In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

TRUTH ONE EXAMPLE........THIS HAS HAPPENED MANY TIMES
MORE THAN PEOPLE KNOW OVER THE LAST DECADES

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🏻Stay on the deworming/ de bot therapies...remember through Faith Jesus Christ heals✝️🕊

Humanity is pretty much done.
No way out of this.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication

Don't give up on GOD.

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Anyone who watched the interviews with Kay Griggs gets nervous when they say "military is the only way" Only way for what???

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Justice needs to chew on them along time before swallowing.

Exact same strategy used on the titanic

Back in the 80s when I was in Navy we had a Westpack meaning our ship would visit different countries in the west coast like Japan, Hong Kong, Philippines and one of those Countries was Diego Garcia that is freaky, theirs nothing to do in that base. The history of that island is not good what they did to the native people is awful ❗️🤨my intuition was telling me that the Malaysian plane didn’t blow up or what ever at the time they were saying, I didn’t believe what they assumed happen to that plane, these people are Evil, PURE EVIL❗️😏I can image what happen to all those poor people in that plane I feel bad for them and their families 🙏🏼

In response chore Toke to her Publication

Didn't Field McConnell have something to do with knowing what happened to that Plane? I thought he said that all of the bodies were found with their blood drained. I seem to remember that. I really need to have a notebook for all of this.

(1) Show this thread