Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

And they fired employees who would not get vaccinated. Another POS liberal company that hopefully will no longer exist once the dust settles.

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Keep taking the bait sleepers and let them destroy our middle class through our own stupidity

Don’t Like It Anyway! Totally Agree With You!

I'm a Patriot. I want my sons and grandchildren to grow up in a FREE country. #MAGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN #GODWINS

I never bought their ice cream. Always thought it was overpriced. Now I'm glad I didn't.

More woke garbage.

I don't buy gay owned and overpriced products, but? What the Fook does ESG have to do with making moo cream? 🐮 Could it be methane and money 💰 laundering? BTW, who stole it? Canada I mean. . .

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

They were always overpriced & smug when it came to social virtue signaling

I just want some tasty ice cream flavor not the "flavor of the month" SJWs please

Retired business owner, cared about my employees grocery bills everyday.

So this says how we can support communities defending their land -well who wouldn't. your premise seems like a stretch?

they SUCK
i bought their dog-ice cream earlier this week instead of Frosty Paws. Made my dog puke all over.

Here to support Trump and his movement. Happy husband, proud father, Q, MAGA, love America or leave America.

B&J have always be American hating commies for as long as I can remember! I’m surprised it took this long for people to realize it!