Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Serah Oceane ♡

Take frequent breaks outside in nature, do some deep breathing exercises, get some grounding in, absorb the sunshine or get near moving water. It's not healthy to be on the screens all the time. You need a recharge sometimes too! 🤍

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Took break 3 wks
Back today
the Matrix Still Has Many out there js

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

bill gates skeeters are outside waiting for me
i know an inapropiate song about skeeters wanna hear?

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response reaper myer to his Publication

I've heard it! LOL!!! 😂😂😂
"Flick it off" 🎶

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Karla0109) can see their posts

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Good advice, I have felt on edge for a few weeks now. Im heading outside.

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

Wise 😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

after watching sound of freedom very thought provoking must take a Break thanks for all your support

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

throw your phone in the garbage
it's evil
https://patents.google.com/patent/US6506148B2/en

do you trust your thoughts?
Are they organic?

“Ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country,” - John F. Kennedy

SERAHS WISDOM =153
KNOWLEDGE APPLIED =159