Hi AU Fam,
I’m asking for prayers for me and my son with Autism.
Thank you🙏🏻

*Not looking for advice, just prayers

Only people mentioned by @Sarahconnor in this post can reply

MAGA Patriot WWG1WGA Q IdoNOTconsent I ❤️Life, Animals, Adventure, Freedom &Justice- Despise Evil,Corruption,Pharma,Monsanto,Stupidity

In response Sarah Connor to her Publication

🙏🏼 With you…💕🙏🏼

prayers up Sarah
🙏❤️🙏

Sending prayers Sarah 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

You got it Sarah! ✨🙏🏼✨❤️

DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD WE ASK IN PRAYERS FOR YOU TO MEET THE NEEDS OF THIS MOM AND HER SON MAY YOUR MIRACULOUS LOVING LIGHT GRACE AND MERCY SURROUND THEM YOU KNOW THEIR NEEDS GOD WE ASK FOR YOU PEACE CALMNESS AND LOVING REST TO EMBRACE THEM THANK YOU LORD FOR HEARING OUR PRAYERS IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

As someone who has autism, I can relate💖

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

PRAYER and HUGS 💕🙏

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

We are the Collective and our Voice is strong Rise up anons and Pray for Sarah she has been in this battle from day one lets hold her and her son up in pray today God Speed Patriots.

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

🙏🙏🙏

Family is Everything! God is Everything!

Keeping you and your son in my prayers, Sarah....

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Dear God Almighty, place a hedge of protection over Sarah Connor's autistic son. Bless him with increased faith in You, guidance, strength, wisdom, discernment, peace of mind, love, support and healing. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen. 💕

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

All answers, blessings, and healing are yours as we glorify God by His Son, Jesus, our Redeemer. As written in His Word and as promised by our repentant position within His perfect will, we ask our Father to grant your request and rejoice in praise by its manifestation....

May He lean in close to scrutinize what He may so that all areas and their needs are met. ❤

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

🙏💗🙏

❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Sending a prayer for you Sarah and your son. God be with you both!🙏🙏🙏

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Sending prayers. May God bless you and lift you up!💖💖

💖We are all God’s children.💖

🙏💕

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

Prayers sent! 🙏🏻🫶❤️💓💯💪🏻♾️

Only followers of this user (@Treetone) can see their posts

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

wego.social/DownScale | https://truthsocial.com/@downscale

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏🙏

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

🙏🙏🙏

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

🙏🙏🙏

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻