Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
MsButterfly 2002

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

Kurt Cobain talks about Epstein's Island🤔🤔⚠️

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

sounded like he was talking about an infirmary off the west coast not Epstein's but still sounded like a living hell.

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

The first guy who points says "Bainbridge Island." That's off the coast of Washington state.

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

In response MsButterfly 2002 to her Publication

That's what I heard too and kurt talked about Seattle. I looked for a closed infirmary Bainbridge Island

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

https://www.vmfh.org/our-hospitals/virginia-mason-medical-center

Why does it have to be closed? Did they say that in the video?

In response MsButterfly 2002 to her Publication

Yes, same guy said she was being held in an old broken down infirmary there. I assumed closed now and didn't find one open or closed.

Only people mentioned by @MsButterfly2002 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MsButterfly 2002, click on at the bottom under it