Kurt Cobain talks about Epstein's Island🤔🤔⚠️

Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Courtney Love is one of the most evil, demonic, People on the planet. I've had a run in with her. Completely possessed.

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

She had El Duche killed. Yes, she's pure evil

(1) Show this thread

Carole,Do you know who the girl was?

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

In response Suzanne Duffy to her Publication

Not real sure on that Suzanne, I know that they mention Polly, the 14 year old who Gerald Friend raped but not positive if that is her or not and there is no mention of her being institutionalized either.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polly_(Nirvana_song)

https://rockcelebrities.net/the-reason-behind-kurt-cobains-constant-rape-theme-in-his-nirvana-lyrics/

(1) Show this thread

I been thinking bout Seattle and tunnels a lot lately. For a few months now off and on.

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Probably picking up vibes from there Steph...🙏

Bill Gates doesnt Zuck live there ?
Unhealthy Players....

(2) Show this thread

He told the truth, have heard SO many horror stories in many places from many survivors, inside looks into it. HELL holes

How could we have let this go on for so long...😡
I feel like I have been asleep my whole life...😞

(1) Show this thread

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

sounded like he was talking about an infirmary off the west coast not Epstein's but still sounded like a living hell.

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

The first guy who points says "Bainbridge Island." That's off the coast of Washington state.

(1) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Kurt Fucking Cobain in 1993...

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Wow!
He died in April the next year.
Things like this make me go, "Hmm....!"
Sometimes things are NOT so 'random!'
The more you know... or WYKYK!

(1) Show this thread