And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

What the woman is describing in the clip VK shared has another name, "The Jezebel Spirit". Men are also capable of carrying this spirit within them too. The best thing we can do for them is to love them from a distance, as VK suggested. Pray for them to be released from the influence of jealousy, hatred, seduction or manipulation. We know God is capable of saving every lost soul and bringing every prodigal son/daughter back home. 🕊🙏🤍

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

i learned the hard way about this type

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Me too, she took me into her little group of friends, little did I know I had been brought into a pit of vipers. I invested so much time and energy on them and her, tried so hard to support her where I could. The moment I stood up for myself and said something she was doing wasn't right and I wouldn't go along with it, this person's attitude did a complete 180. The mask of fake kindness fell off and I became her enemy immediately. Lost all the friends I made in that group and her in one swift move. I felt so hurt, abandoned and betrayed and it was hard for me to trust females in the first place too.

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Serah Oceane ♡, click on at the bottom under it