Looking at the information battlefield right now, it’s a case of “let the psyops roll out” and just stand back and watch. The decisive time for active anon intervention and effort was the run up to 2020 to “break the media-rigging machine”. Now just hold the line, remain in place, keep the message consistent. Conservation of oneself is the priority. After the moment of truth, we are going to be dealing with battlefield casualties who broke under rapid deprogramming. Military have the provocation in hand, we are the containment.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I sat back and watched since late 2019... I have enough information based on extensive research... I am not sitting back or keeping quite.. this is part of our mission... look at the mission statements... WE ARE AT WAR... I am ditching the POPCORN and running right into the line of FIRE.

Patriot, Wife, Mother, Marine Mom, JAG M-I-L, Love our Military and DJT! #Godwins #wwg1wga

But will there truly be that moment of truth? So many opportunities passed.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

READY 👊

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

True that.