Growing in spiritual maturity means learning how to keep calm and control our reaction when someone is disrespectful or tries to intentionally set us off. When someone is trying to get under our skin, it's most often about their own inner issues, and not really about us at all. Stay centered and hold your peace. We only have control over our reaction, no one else. It's a sign of great strength, not weakness. Mastering the art of remaining calm in the face of disrespect is a testament to our growth and resilience. It signifies the depths of our healing journey. We choose not to give power to those who seek to upset us, and instead, respond with grace and assertiveness. 😊🙏🤍

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

😇🙏😘AMEN !!!!!!!

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

#Patriot 🦅 The Great Awakening 🦅 We The People 🦅 Follow me on gab.com/One_Eagle1

Thanks, I need more of this in my life.

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response One Eagle to his Publication

😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

Thank you, I really needed that just now. Your timing is impeccable. 💗🙏

In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication

🥰 What a wonderful blessing! I'm glad this message could help lift you today! 🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything #Historybooks #Trump2020

Well said Serah

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

I've actually addressed two women, in a respectful way, as "Karen" while we discussed whatever was wrong. Throws 'em every time and keeps me entertained while being attacked.

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

☺️❣️

Sooooooooooo hard to do sometimes but so very true.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Training horses teaches this.

On any given day, they can be distracted, confused, silly, frustrated, angry, in pain, fearful, disrespectful, depressed, bored - 1200lb of any of those outlooks can be dangerous.

So, when they react counter to expectation, a good way to deal is to just stop, stand, take a breath, I usually then say 'what are you doing?" Which is more a device to give me time to assess what is happening, it gives them a voice que to react to as well.

The last thing a human should do, with a 1200lb animal, is escalate the situation... the human won't win.

With our current adversary, we must fight smarter, not harder, stay cool, stay away from the 'white noise' state of mind.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Over the target! 🎯

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

WISDOM

(2) Show this thread

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Wonderful, great to reflect, as at time there is short patience, especially when someone is intentionally poking, mis and disinformation, shilling.
Thank you.
😃💥🔥💜

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Oh so true! I find when I do not react or engage disrespectful people it completely disarms them. I just smile, wish them a blessed day and continue on my way. They really want a reaction, so they are often left speechless. 😇

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

🎯🎯🎯

(1) Show this thread