Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Grounding.

VK: Note: To discharge visualize it coming out through your feet, recharge by visualizing up through feet.

4:12 PM EST

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Just be careful with the sand. I was thinking of making a frame and fill it with sand for grounding until I saw a cancer warning on the bag. Mind you this was sand for children to play in. There went that idea.

Hope sand at the beach is different. Kids sand poisonous. Why am I not shocked. Evil bastards!

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

No, I know but I don't think you can go to a beach and start filling it with sand. I went to buy a bag at home depot being sold as play sand for kids and then saw a cancer warning on the bag. I couldn't believe it.