Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Grounding.

VK: Note: To discharge visualize it coming out through your feet, recharge by visualizing up through feet.

4:12 PM EST

Just be careful with the sand. I was thinking of making a frame and fill it with sand for grounding until I saw a cancer warning on the bag. Mind you this was sand for children to play in. There went that idea.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Hope sand at the beach is different. Kids sand poisonous. Why am I not shocked. Evil bastards!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

No, I know but I don't think you can go to a beach and start filling it with sand. I went to buy a bag at home depot being sold as play sand for kids and then saw a cancer warning on the bag. I couldn't believe it.

(1) Show this thread