Although my heart feels forever broken after losing my daughter, I am grateful for what I do have. I have loving family and friends a place to live and so many beautiful memories. Thank you for your support and guidance. I don’t know what I would do without ya’ll. I’m sorry for being impatient at times and for all the low vibes, especially before the accident. I know Jesus is with all of us. There are countless signs and synchronicities. I feel my baby’s spirit with me too. When you see butterflies (especially the blue ones) think of my Juliette Grace and say a little prayer for us. I miss her so much it feels like I can’t breathe or go on with her.

Hi Jessica, I don't know what it's like to physically lose a daughter, but I have one that hasn't had anything to do with me for many years. She lives in Indiana and we moved out there to be closer to her. She came to the house one day, I told her I was so glad she came. She stated "Mom, I could be here every day but Chuck wouldn't like it" I knew then he would try to keep her away and it was downhill from there. All of a sudden we stopped being invited to family things like Easter dinner, Christmas dinner, etc. I have 3 grandchildren I helped raise that I don't see. We since came back to Va. and she was in DC earlier this year, and never bothered to let me or her brother know. I just pray every day she will wake up and come home.

In response Jessica Marie to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @starshine in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nancy Cottrell, click on at the bottom under it