Thank you everyone for your love and support on my last post. I feel so distraught and heartbroken and like I can’t take anymore pain sometimes. I’m not going to hurt myself. I appreciate all of you. You mean more to me than you will ever know. What I said isn’t true, that he doesn’t care about me. I know he cares about me and all of you too. I read and saved all of the comments, I will have to delete that post..

Only people mentioned by @Faith11286 in this post can reply

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

In response Jessica Marie to her Publication

Love and hugs to you.

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

You will never be abandoned Jessica! We all pass through that storm and come out stronger on the other side….you are a Warrior! 🙏🏻❤️

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Please reachout to me if you want, I am a good listener and will make time to listen. God Bless You!

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Stick close to us. We understand how much it hurts right now. We are here to lean on. Trust that he is guiding you even when you can't feel him, he's testing you. 🤗❤