Ok it’s ⏲️2️⃣⏰⬆️⚠️‼️⚠️🛑
‼️⚠️‼️READ CAREFULLY⚠️
DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH TOO AND MATH. ‼️⚠️
IT’S SIMPLE. ❤️ THEN … SHARE IF TOU CARE ABOUT TRUTH AND HONORING THE KENNEDY’s. THEY SACRIFICED EVERYTHING TO SAVE THE CHILDREN & HUMANITY. RESPECT HIS TRUE WIFE! LISTEN TO HER 🛑🗣️…🟢👂🏼👂🏼

Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

I dont know who the account is but it all sound highly complicated... I wouldnt decide a thing based on alleged birhtdates.. Cummings had two... and no one will know the details until its all revealed so I dont get there is any real need for anyone to take a position...

I will check the account but its all a bit left field high drama... and I dont get the need for anyone to pay respect to an avatar... no one cant really decided anything based on the presumption of an account no matter what our personal preferences are...

It all becomes a little soap operaesque... we can surely start a war about who his wife is now and how mean someone may or may not be we never met.. its a movie... and I would have though and would expect that to go double when it relates to personal and family stuff...

I will check the account from curiosity but the personal drama bit is a little whup at this stage.

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

Here is JFK Jr with his TWO sons. Guess which one is Ezra Cohen Watnick. Kayleigh is his daughter.

#GreatAwakening Wacked by Twitter on 6/6/22 Same as it ever was.

I got blocked relating to this subject.

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

In response Flim Flam to his Publication

How is she related?

It is very 'DALLAS'...

Who Shot Jr?

(1) Show this thread