The “benevolent guiding hand” is tangible, helping anons to acquire understanding at a rate that can be managed with causing unmanageable distress. I can appreciate from this point why things are on a “need to know” basis. Too much, too fast is harmful. We have to cross the finishing line as a collective, it’s not about our individual curiosity.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

another awesome post from the best...thank you MG

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

Molti in questi due anni si sono lamentati del "passo di lumaca". Era necessario mantenere il passo necessario al rispetto di tutti, anche dei ritardatari. Altrimenti il motto WWG1WGA non avrebbe avuto senso

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

BENEVOLENT GUIDING HAND =212
I AM THE BEGINNING AND THE END =212
STORM STARTED ON 10:28 =212
JOHN KENNEDY JUNIOR =212

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

With OUT 😉
A GEMATRIA KING =116
I HAVE A SECRET =116
LISTEN UP =116
TRUST ME =116
IT ALL ALIGNS =116
HOLD THE FAITH =116

I know you are right Martin, thanks for the reminder..
Its hard when you *think* you are ready for more… it truly is WWG1WGA

I often remind myself how hard it was to function when I learned so much so fast..if it happens to too many then everything collapses, total chaos..

God has got this!