JFK JR

Dangerous ▪️ graphene in anesthetic syringes and how to avoid it! Show this video to your dentist.

I'm really not comfortable with any kind of injections

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

👍🏻

“The greatest cover up in history, is history.” "An illusion it will be, so large, so vast it will escape their perception. "

I believe that I got this type of anesthetic jab when I had a bad tooth removed, I've been feeling poorly ever since this happened to me.
My question is was the dentist aware that the anesthetic jab had this contained within it?

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I have such bad experiences dealing with dentists. We really have allowed professionals to hurt people. This needs to stop.

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@MG888) can see their posts

In response Marie xyz to her Publication

dentists have ruined my teeth - caps where fillings were possible, cavitations, causing gum recession and more. I don't trust them. Only one I trust was previously an MD removed due to her holistic cures, turned dentist, dental teacher and then holistic. Also uses homeopathics. But this injection by dentists is alarming - always wondered what was in them. Video is not very audible to me though.

(1) Show this thread