If you ever think a small group of patriots doesn’t have enough power to make change, remember that 56 Patriots started a Country.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Freedom is a powerful motivator! 🇺🇸

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

OTT 🎯

PLUS A WHOLE COUNTRY OF WARRIORS STANDING WITH GOD !!!

God loving MAGA man. Peace Please spread the truth anyway any where you can God bless

And 12 we told to walk the earth and spread the Word by the Master.
And it is world wide now

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

WWG1WGA :)

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

Do you ever wonder how many of us are descendants of those patriots?

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication

I’m told this guy is on my family tree.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication

none famous in my family tree that I know about, but I can't go back very far once family came to usa

(2) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

And, almost all under the age of 30!!!

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

OUR 'WHITE SUPREMICIST" FOUNDING FATHERS WERE THE ORIGINAL SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIORS OF THE HEART!

All 56 Signers of the Declaration of Independence Suffered Death, Tragic Loss and Destruction of Personal Property

17 of the Original Signers Lost Everything!

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Love this💖🇺🇸