Republican senators that voted in favor to continue the impeachment trial against former President Trump:

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1359265920573669379?s=20

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

🤬same ole compromised corrupt politition pieces of doo doo as always!

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

Call these asshole up and give them hell- they need to hear exactly what we thinknof them !

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

SENATOR CASSIDY OF LOUISIANA IS A PIECE OF SHIT TRAITOR!!

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

My two voter fraud Senators (Dims) voted to impeach - Gary Peters is always in hiding - Debbie Stab me now always has her head stuck up Chuckie ASS. We voted John James in twice & they stoled it twice. I think these two Senators owe John James back pay.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

#FookThem
What a 🎥

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

Patriots in the areas of these individuals, you know what to do...VOTE THEM OUT!

In response Peaceful Power to her Publication

all due respect- but WE THE PEOPLE WILL NEVER HAVE ANOTHER REAL ELECTION!! DIDNT YOU SEE THE FRAUD?? T H E Y. ARE CHOSING WHO THEY WANT- BOTH DEM AND REP. - SOLD TO DO THEIR BIDDING

(1) Show this thread

Usual Suspects doing usual business....

our entire government is illegitimate. it was selected by powerful illicit forces both foreign and domestic, not elected by tge People. our corrpt faux government is the evil empire.

In response Spaulding Showalter to his Publication

I completely agree, but I have a feeling they will be gone eventually.
+ I'm picking up 38 vibes :)

(1) Show this thread

Proud of being banned on FB messenger and Instagram and being suspended on Twatter Was it something I said? 😂😂😂

we should just call them what they are at this point

Satanic deep state uniparty traitors

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Obvious morons. Love this Part coming. Its called Nothing Can Stop It , not even RINO's

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

What if this whole impeachment thing is so they can inject FISAGate, RussiaGate, IG Report, Election Fraud, Etc...etc.... 🤔

Truth seeking, God loving Patriot. #wwg1wga #greatawakening #godwins #maga

Voting aganist him makes you a TARGET to PISSED OFF Patriots WW. These people are STUPID.

Never forget!

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

no surprises there

Noose

#GodWins, #Trump2020, Twitter refugee

We won't forget!

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

Thank you Kim - I'm taking names, adding them to the list and will kick *ss at the appropriate time.

Sasse is a real disappointment

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

I cant post what i want to see happen to Romney. Sasse is disappointing. I quite liked him, and look at who he has turned out to be. Its true, this process is showing all of their true colors.

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Yep, no surprises there. Should have done a betting pool...

The usual suspects

I thought the same thing :)

(1) Show this thread

Mainstream Sky News Moderator Exposes "The Great Reset" With Facts!!!

View the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4_ybd_4hos

PLEASE SHARE THIS!