Today was just the bs pre-trail so don't expect anything today. Fireworks are for the trial.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I just cant watch the 🤡💩show ugh

"𝐐" Sent Me - ❤️WWG1WGA❤️ 🌟President Trump🌟 ✞GOD✞ 🇺🇸Country🇺🇸

Can't wait! All I want to hear is the name "Durham." That is when I believe it will be GO TIME!

I think Friday the 12th Lincolns birthday would be a good kick off day. Just sayin!

i was pretty shocked mitchy mcconell said nay

From Twitter and have been on Gab. Kabal going down. WWG1WGA WW. Our Country belongs to We The People 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️

In response Your Mom to her Publication

i know and traitor marsha blackburn-

(1) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙 Where We Go 1 We Go All 🕯 I Love All Y’all 🥰 #FamilyIsEverything ..... PLEASE FOLLOW !!

I heard that 5:5 , can't wait, this shit sounds so juicy.

HEY GHOST...i just watched russel j goulds new video today on youtube....watch it and take a look at the 2 websites of his and let me know what you think...blew my mind...he is doing away with presidents and a lot of other shit...what the hell is going on with him????

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

We played that game around the dinner table tonight-Who do we want to dig up and impeach? It was fun and we worked on our history.

nothing except for opening everything up to impeachment for Obama, Clinton, Bush jr. and Carter. As well as anybody else who was in office and is now out. Nice move on their part. they also opened it up for a full description of the fraud and the antifa event in DC. :-) nice move. Kek

In response General Sun Que to his Publication

bush sr also can be impeached

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

OK frens, serious question. If Trump is the 19th president of the renewed United States, then impeachment under the former corporation would seem to me to be null and void. Is this correct thinking?🤔

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Highly unlikely the Senate will get the 66 Senators to vote for impeachment anyway. It is more proof of coup to completely take him out and I do believe it will backfire. More proof for Military Intelligence also. Plus Congress is not legit right now, so I doubt anything will hold until the Republic is returned, and legal elections are held.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

OK frens, serious question. If Trump is the 19th president of the renewed United States, then impeachment under the former corporation would seem to me to be null and void. Is this correct thinking?🤔

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

that is my thinking. all just a show to wake the sleeping.

(1) Show this thread

Nothing special to note, except for our strong defense of freedom and life

Hopefully. We'll see

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙 Where We Go 1 We Go All 🕯 I Love All Y’all 🥰 #FamilyIsEverything ..... PLEASE FOLLOW !!

I was laughing my ass off when that one guy was talking about the constitution he was trying not to laugh, that was classic!

I heard that. I didn't watch but listened on cspan radio. I wondered at what he was laughing. Was something happening?

(1) Show this thread

HEADLINE

Married to my best friend, Mom of Men, Dog Mom, #Pro-Life, #1A, #2A, God 🙏 Family 👨‍👩‍👦 Country 🇺🇸 Freedom 🟥 WWG1WGA WW 🐸😎🍿

before dinner cocktail 5 hours was nice, waiting on appetizers but I'm sure the dinner will be well worth it!!
then onto my favorite part.... dessert, which I'm positive will be to DIE for!

it opened pandora box to impeach former presidents!

In response Dan Sinkler to his Publication

Like the prisoners making a decision to put on a trial (for the crimes they committed) those who put THEM behind the bars (look what DC looks like with all these fences)😂 Can't wait to finish with this once forever, but what the epic movie😎

In response Dan Sinkler to his Publication

Not just former Presidents.. current and former presidents, governement officials and political parties.

(2) Show this thread

Freedom or slavery? ΜΟΛΩΝΛΑΒΕ 14:41 God Bless America

Trump team did nicely#floodgates

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

In response L1GHTN1NG 5:5 to her Publication

the msm seems to think Trump was not happy with his lawyers and opening arguments...i thought it was great and set a great trap! what do you think?

(1) Show this thread

in a world full of 🐑, be the 🦬. move forward even if it means taking the stairs. music is life. excuse us while we sing to the sky tøp.

Waiting for the cabal to fall. Cue justice. Enjoy the movie.#wwg1wga

"Floodgates" was a nice touch.

Sky News Moderator reveals everything about "The Great Reset" On Television...

Click here to watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4_ybd_4hos

PLEASE SHARE THIS!

Boom
Boom
Boom

Former Air Force Cyber officer. Combat tours: Bosnia, Iraq, Afghanistan. Information & Influence Operations.

Checking off my calendar...although IDK what "DAM EVENT" means???

In response Arctic Viper to his Publication

Do NOT plan on this calendar. Dates never happen when people predict. Dam event was supposed to be yesterday. Didn't happen. Wishful thinking. Not gonna happen.

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

In response Arctic Viper to his Publication

dam breaks, flood of info instead of drip drip drip

(3) Show this thread